The School Governors have made the wearing of school uniform compulsory for many years.
School uniform can be ordered online at www.stparent.co.uk or at Dronfield Ski and Sport (opposite Aldi) or at Crystal Peaks Market. A small sample of uniform is kept in school for the purpose of trying on for size.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Sweatshirts, cardigans, jumpers – burgundy with white and gold logo or plain burgundy
- Polo Shirts – sky blue or white with gold and burgundy embroidered logo or plain sky blue or white
- Formal trousers or shorts – black or grey
- Skirts – black or grey
- Tights – black or grey
- Shoes – black (or plain black trainers). In winter, smart, flat, dark coloured boots can be worn.
- In the summer, blue or red gingham check dresses can be worn (children can wear white cycling shorts underneath which are above the knees for modesty)
Items which are not allowed to be worn:
Inner layers which can be seen above the polo shirt collar
Tracksuit bottoms, jeans, combats, leggings, casual shorts, hot pants
Mini skirts or skinny trousers
Trainers with sporting manufacturers’ logos, Converse, Ugg Boots, Doc Martens, ballet shoes or sandals
Nail varnish or make up
Unnatural hair colouring
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT ALL ITEMS OF SCHOOL DRESS ARE CLEARLY LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME.